23 March 2010

Tourists go home!

I am very appreciative of the tourist industry in Florida for keeping me somewhat gainfully employed.

BUT--

I am sick and tired of ignorant and stupid people. Use your fucking brains!!! If we tell you not to smoke here, then put out your cigarette and put it in the trash. If we wear jackets because we're cold, then shut the hell up and mind your own damn business! If we try to help you, then be gracious and happy that we care about you (barely) enough, to do so, because it's our fucking jobs. Stay in control of your kids, or don't breed. And learn to speak the language, because whether you like it or not, English is the language of this country.

Usually, I am one of the most positive people my friends know, but, when you hit a nerve, I am not a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being part of the conversation! Once your comment has been reviewed, it will be posted.