04 March 2010

Seattle, Day One

It's nice to come home, even if for it's a visit.

Things are a little different. Driving through downtown Kirkland is weird. The things that I used to see in my version of Kirkland are now torn down and new stuff is built. Like the Kirkland Hospital, Bank of Kirkland, the Safeway, the Coast to Coast hardware store are gone. I'm not looking forward to seeing the where the house used to stand. I know it's there, just not ready to deal with it.

Heading to my auntie's house shortly. This should be interesting. Talked to her this morning, and after the usual niceties, the first thing she asked was why I did my parent's gravemarkers. Long story.

More later. Time to get ready to deal with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being part of the conversation! Once your comment has been reviewed, it will be posted.