11 March 2010

Do you really need to know???

It's my business, it's never been yours
It's my closet, I'll open the doors
If I want to run naked through Woodland Park Zoo
It's my business, besides who asked you?
--The Privacy Song, Dos Fallopia

So, if you can't deduce if I'm (fill-in-blank), by my blog posts, Facebook, and other social media AND/OR I have personally told you, it's none of your business!!! I don't readily share many things in the world we call the Internet.

I know you want to know more about me and be closer to me, but if by asking for such personal information it will improve your life by knowing, make you and I better friends, and if by knowing will make you a better person, then ask. BUT, don't be suprised if I tell you it's none of your business and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being part of the conversation! Once your comment has been reviewed, it will be posted.