28 February 2010

Stupid people

OMIGOD! There is no reason to be so rude!

I guess the reason why is they're forced to leave their brains at the airport, due to the latest TSA regulations.

I don't appreciate being ridiculed for 'overdressing' for the weather, when in fact, for people that have resided in Florida for a while, we, as a collective whole, are FREEZING OUR ASSES OFF!!!

I don't appreciate irresponsible tourists that don't have the required documentation for things they need to do, ie rent a stupid stroller with an unsigned credit card, or bring a receipt for something they allegedly prepaid for.

I don't appreciate people taking their problems out on me. I am not the cause of the problem, they are. And they have to be held responsible for their drama.

Being rude, obnoxious and belligerent for no reason is a sign of bad breeding, and I don't care who the hell you are.

That's my truth and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being part of the conversation! Once your comment has been reviewed, it will be posted.