09 October 2010

Happy Ending.... I think not!

Since I got here, my back has been hurting so bad. The last time it hurt so bad, was in 2005, before surgery. I didn't get much sleep last night, it was REALLY bad.

I was considering getting a cheapy intro massage somewhere. Coincidentally, I was at Temple Street, trying to get shop inventory and finish Christmas shopping where I was approached by a chick asking me for massage. I went and did it. Hell, for less than $15, it was a deal.

She was good, hit the spots that I needed to get pounded out badly. She even walked on me. But what ruined it was when she asked if I wanted an oil massage. In Asia, when your masseuse asks you if you want an oil massage, chances are is they're trying to get you off to get a bigger tip. Then she asked me to turn around. I KNEW IT! She's trying to get me off.

Girlfriend kept playing with my crotch. I asked her to stop, "No one touches that except my mother and my wife. Those are the only two women that are allowed to touch me there." She cut it short by 30 minutes.

I paid her. Then she asked me for a tip. I left her a 25¢ tip. She demanded a larger tip. I said, "I don't think so. You shorted me 30 minutes AND you tried to wank me off. That's all you're getting." I left dignified, really pissed, but my back feeling much better.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure where this blog was going at first. I'm just happy to know you didn't get tangled up with a ladyboy trying to pull a fast one on you. From the things I've read, it seems anything is possible in HK.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of the conversation! Once your comment has been reviewed, it will be posted.