16 October 2010

FML

Have you ever been at a party, though welcome, you should have never accepted the invite? Tonight was that night for me, and it makes be VERY IRATE that myself -- and a few others -- are in the situation we're in now.

We went to the Zombie Crawl, an Ocean Park traditional party. Saw some actors, said hello. Tried to look thrilled to be there. Tried to have a good time. Couldn't. It made me so fucking angry that I royally got fucked over. I couldn't be happy. I was upset. Pretty damn upset. Then I got pissed off.

I saw one of the people who took over my position. Even though he is considered one of the 'good guys', I was colder than ice to him. Man Chun, you bitch, now you know the hell I go through year after year. Good for you.

What really pissed me off was one of the assistant makeup artists told me that this was the last year for our company. Why the hell did she have to tell me this?!? That totally fucking ruined it. Fuck you very much Grace. I had to leave. Went to the Flying Pan and had myself a damn good double bacon cheeseburger.

I will make my voice heard somehow in a manner that will make people hurt. Don't know how, but it will happen. Ocean Park, you have no idea what the wrath of Drew will bring. Fucking bitches and hos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being part of the conversation! Once your comment has been reviewed, it will be posted.