26 January 2013

The Plan

My escape from a not so great work scenerio is in play.

Promising myself that I will be out of there by July 18, my anniversary date.

Plan A: Transfer to another department. This is in play.
Plan B: Transfer locations. Change work status to make myself open to other alternatives. Also in play.
Plan C: Contingent on Plan A. Try to get a management position and test the waters for viability and feasibility.
Plan D: Quit outright, take chances and go job hunting.
Plan E: Start doing research, start job hunting now.

PS to that idiot that calls herself a leader: if you have issues with me, then have a private chat with me. Don't appreciate insinuations I didn't do my job properly, when I was clearly accommodating you. Don't appreciate it when you bring a third person in the equation, especially when I haven't seen or heard from said person in weeks. I lost any respect I had left for you today. You are one of the many reasons I want out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being part of the conversation! Once your comment has been reviewed, it will be posted.