14 April 2011

So, it's been a while since I've written something

Yeah, I need to write more often.

So, I went to Seattle, moved the shop, getting ready to declare bankruptcy, broker than hell. And so f-ing down about a lot of stuff. Had a couple of auditions, got cast in a piece of shit play, but got totally screwed over by a really bad script, and a director that doesn't have a clue how to do her job, for which I professionally and quickly dropped out. Just commemorated my mom's 10th anniversary of her death. Stuck at a low paying job with no prospects in the immediate future. Ocean Park is about to fuck me over again, I think. Dumbass chinks. Trying not to be a victim, but circumstances make it hard not to fall into that hole. It is so hard to climb out of a hole when you've been kicked repeatedly. I mean, why bother to get up?

Then there's politics. The federal budget debate hung up by a bunch of mis-informed idiots, that think that Planned Parenthood funds abortion, even though that aspect of PP's operations is not funded by the federal government. The Tea Partiers -- or should I say Tea Baggers, named after sucking one's ejaculation out of a condom -- think they have free run over determining public policy. Sarah Palin should win "Righteous Cunt of the Year" for running her mouth. Then our dumbass governor decides its a good thing not to build light rail, and blindly cutting the budget, then has the audacity to claim credit for helping out in the federal budget impasse. And Obama needs to grow a pair.

Nonetheless, this is what you've missed thus far. It's safe to assume that I don't feel all that great about things right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being part of the conversation! Once your comment has been reviewed, it will be posted.