02 January 2011

The New House

I preface this by saying: A good republican is a dead republican.

I resent the agenda that the Republican dominated house is setting. Don't force your opinions down our throats, just like you all have done in the past 30 years. I do not care for your politics, policies and your agendas.

Why do you insist on undoing what was done in the past year? This is so counterproductive and a waste of everyone's time. You make me sick. All of you.

I know that you as a whole have done some good for this nation. Can't sincerely think of what that good was. Honestly, you all suck.

I will be fighting you all the way. Using the resources available to me, I will make sure you regret you were ever elected.

Again a good Republican is a dead one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being part of the conversation! Once your comment has been reviewed, it will be posted.